Welcome to AEM Executive Consultants https://aemexecutiveconsultants.com (our main Site), and/or https://members.aemexecutiveconsultants.com (our member program site). Our Sites may provide you an opportunity to browse and purchase products and services for offered by AEM Executive Consultants LLC. These Terms and Conditions (Terms) govern your use of this Site, as well as AEM Executive Consultants®’ products and services, and form a binding contractual agreement between you and us.
These Terms are important, so please make certain that you read them carefully and contact AEM Executive Consultants® at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions before purchasing our products or engaging any of our services. These Terms constitute the agreement between yourself and AEM for usage of our website. Coaching and consulting contracts will have additional terms according to the agreed upon services that are contracted.
In consideration of the services of AEM Executive Consultants LLC, AEM Executive Consultants Training Academy, Leticia (Letty) Sanchez, their agents, owners, officers, promoters, participants, employees and all other persons or entities acting in any capacity on their behalf, you hereby agree to release, indemnify, and discharge as follows:
By accessing, downloading, or using any products and services offered on any of our Sites, shared via email, mail, text, social media post, or by attending any AEM Executive Consultants® Events, you agree to be bound by these Terms, which you acknowledge that you have read and understood.
Some or all parts of these Terms may change, at any time. If they are changed, the updated terms and conditions will be posted on this Site. By electing to continue to use our Site, products, or services, will constitute your acceptance of any/all changes. Please note that any objection to any changes of these Terms, you may contact us at email@example.com and immediately discontinue your use of our Site, products, and/or services.
You acknowledge and agree that AEM Executive Consultants®, AEM Executive Consultants Training Academy, Leticia (Letty) Sanchez, nor any of their agents, owners, officers, promoters, participants, employees and all other persons or entities acting in any capacity on their behalf is qualified to give legal, accountancy or any other professional advice and that any advice given is generic in nature and that you will at all times seek full independent professional advice before taking any action on any such advice provided.
AEM Executive Consultants® does not and cannot guarantee that you will receive any specific results from any of our products or services or any action you take as a result of participating in products or services. Any testimonials highlighted should not be taken as any sort of guarantee or promise that you will achieve the same or similar results.
You acknowledge and accept that any results you achieve are dependent upon many factors, including your having completed all activities successfully, correctly applying the techniques, your dedicated focus, participation, and motivation.
AEM Executive Consultants® products and services are intended for general education and information purposes only. No products, services, or communications provided by AEM Executive Consultants® purports to offer legal, medical, tax or other professional advice. Use your best judgement and always seek professional advice before acting on any information provided.
You acknowledge and agree that AEM Executive Consultants®, AEM Executive Consultants Training Academy, Leticia (Letty) Sanchez, nor any of their agents, owners, officers, promoters, participants, employees and all other persons or entities acting in any capacity on their behalf are not responsible for the decisions that you choose to make nor any losses that might result from any decisions that you might make at any time.
Your Interacting Responsibilities
As an AEM Executive Consultants® Community Member, you may have opportunities to post or comment onto out online forums or groups. When posting Your Content, you agree that you will not post or otherwise publish through our Site or any of our Groups, any of the following:
- Any sort of content that is or implies unlawful, defamatory, fraudulent, misleading, deceitful, hostile, slanderous, obscene, pornographic, inappropriate, lewd, abusive, harassing, threatening, abusive, offensive, or otherwise objectionable.
- Any sort of content that is degrading, harassing, hateful, or threatening to a group or an individual person based of their gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, religious beliefs, age, or disability.
- Any sort of content that is promoting, advertising, endorsing, or influencing members to join any similar groups, coaches, programs, or offerings unless otherwise expressly permitted by AEM Executive Consultants®.
- Any sort of content that is a solicitation, click bait, chain letter, pyramid schemes, financial opportunities, or any other unsolicited commercial communication.
When posting, commenting, or sharing any sort of content on any site of or within any Group or Community of AEM Executive Consultants®, you agree to:
- Permit us a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, license to use, reproduce, edit and exploit any Content shared in any format and for any purpose;
- Warrant that you have the right to award the above licenses;
- Warrant that any of your provided content will not breach these Terms; and
- Consent to any act or omission which would otherwise represent a violation of your moral rights, and if you provide any content in which any third party has moral rights, you represent that you have ensured that said third party also provides consent to all.
AEM Executive Consultants® reserves the right (but are not obligated) to:
- Adjust any of Your Content to include reformatting, removing, or rejecting that, in our opinion, violates said Terms or that we feel could otherwise potentially hurt, threaten, or violate the rights of any person.
When engaging on any site of or within any Group or Community of AEM Executive Consultants®, you agree to refrain from:
- Using any sort of contacting method with anyone who has asked that you (or anyone) not contact them.
- Collecting any sort of personal information about fellow users of any of our platforms, groups, or services for use of commercial or unlawful purposes.
- Violating any privacy rights of any fellow users.
- Infringing upon the intellectual property of others.
- Utilize any type of software or manual means to access data from our site or spread viruses or any other harmful code.
We respect your confidential and proprietary information, ideas, plans and trade secrets (collectively, Confidential Information) and by using our products and/or services, you agree to respect the same rights of the other AEM Executive Consultants® product and/or services participants (Participants) and representatives of AEM Executive Consultants®. You agree:
- That any confidential information shared by Participants or any of our representatives is confidential and proprietary and belongs solely and exclusively to the Participant who discloses it or to us.
- Not to disclose such information to any other person or use it in any manner other than in discussion with Participants during training sessions.
- That all materials and information provided to you by us are our confidential and proprietary information and intellectual property, belong solely and exclusively to us, and may only be used by you as authorized by us.
- That if you violate, or threaten to violate, any of your agreements contained in this paragraph we will be entitled to, among other things, injunctive relief to prohibit such violations.
Right to Suspend & Terminate
AEM Executive Consultants® reserves full right to suspend or terminate your access or use of our Site, Community, Group, or products and/or services, if you breach any of these Terms, per our sole discretion.
Payments & Satisfaction Guaranteed Policy
All payments received are to be in USD and are non-refundable with the exception of valid marketed Satisfaction Guaranteed programs or offers.
Satisfaction Guaranteed programs or offers apply only to those that are marketed as such and are paid in USD. To claim the Satisfaction Guarantee, purchasers must email let@AEMexecutiveconsultants.com within the first 30 days of release date of your course (not course start date) with 100% completed worksheets and homework for the released courses at the point of the guarantee request.
We require all worksheets and homework to be completed for a refund because we are looking for serious and committed participants only and have found that full value realization occurs when individuals participate completely. If you purchase a course and it is released on January 1st, but you do not start it until February 10th, it falls outside of the 30 days so please be mindful of your commitment to your course release dates. If you pre-purchase your course on January 1st and the course is released January 15th, the 30 day window begins on January 15th.
Refunds are a privilege not a right and will be treated as such. Any refund request will be assessed on a case-by-case basis when an Offering has advertised that a specific refund or guarantee exists ahead of purchase, if so, refunds will be granted at the discretion of the AEM Executive Consultants® team.
Virtual and In Person Events
AEM Executive Consultants® is not responsible for any computer failures, problems or errors, connection speed, interruptions of service or any technical or mechanical malfunctions, or any other malfunctions, whether caused by computer, servers, telephone, cable or satellites, human error, programming, equipment or otherwise related to the attempted entry into and participation during the training.
Caution: Any attempt to deliberately damage any website or link affiliated with AEM Executive Consultants® courses, by Yourself or whoever accesses the virtual training through Your IP address, or otherwise undermine the legitimate operation of the training is a violation of criminal and civil laws, and if such attempt should be made, AEM Executive Consultants® reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify and remove any individual from participation in training it finds to be tampering with the online operation of the training or to be acting in violation of these terms or in any unsportsmanlike, immoral, or disruptive manner, as well as seek damages or any other remedy available to it to the fullest extent permitted by law.
This Agreement will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Texas.
Limitation of Liability
You expressly understand and fully agree that AEM Executive Consultants® shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses resulting from the use of or inability to use of AEM Executive Consultants®’ products or services.
In no event shall AEM Executive Consultants® be liable for lost profits or any special, incidental or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with our site, our services or this agreement (however arising including negligence). You agree to indemnify and hold us and (as applicable) our parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, AEM Executive Consultants® partners, officers, directors, agents, and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your breach of this Agreement or the documents it incorporates by reference, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third party.
Your use of AEM Executive Consultants®’ Products and Services is at your sole risk. Our Products and Services are provided on an ”as is“ and ”as available“ basis without any warranty or condition, express, implied or statutory.
Except to the extent paid in settlement from any applicable insurance policies, and to the extent permitted by applicable law, each Party agrees to indemnify and hold harmless the other Party, and its respective affiliates, officers, agents, employees, and permitted successors and assigns against any and all claims, losses, damages, liabilities, penalties, punitive damages, expenses, reasonable legal fees and costs of any kind or amount whatsoever, which result from or arise out of any act or omission of the indemnifying party, its respective affiliates, officers, agents, employees, and permitted successors and assigns that occurs in connection with this Agreement. This indemnification will survive the termination of this Agreement.
If an affiliate of products or services exist, AEM Executive Consultants® may receive compensation for recommending and promoting said affiliates.
If a dispute relating to any of these terms occurs between yourself and AEM Executive Consultants LLC, AEM Executive Consultants Training Academy, Leticia (Letty) Sanchez, their agents, owners, officers, promoters, participants, employees and all other persons or entities acting in any capacity on their behalf, it must be handled in accordance with this clause and any party maintaining that a dispute exists must notify the opposing party officially via e-mail, to include a detailed account of the dispute.
All notices of a dispute are to be sent to Let@AEMexecutiveconsultants.com.
If the dispute is not resolved by the two parties agreeing within ten (10) business days of the Second Party receiving the notification stated above, either party may then refer the matter to mediation conducted by a mediator who is mutually agreed upon within a further ten (10) business days or failing agreement within that period.
Once a mediator has been appointed, all parties agree that:
- Costs of the mediator will be the equal responsibility between the disputing parties.
- The appointed mediator will determine the mediation procedure.
- The appointed mediator will not have power or authority to make any other determination in relation to the dispute.
If the parties have not mediated a resolution of the dispute within ten (10) business days of the appointing of a mediator, neither party will be obliged to continue any further attempt at mediation under this clause, and either party may then proceed to legal proceedings as it considers appropriate in relation to said dispute.
Despite the existence of a dispute, parties must continue to comply with any obligations that have been contracted.
This clause survives termination of these Terms.
Business Name: AEM Executive Consultants LLC
Address: 9900 Spectrum Dr. Austin, Texas 78717